Monday, March 4, 2013

We Say, Goodbye!


To our faithful KISS MASK readers and the KISS ARMY,

As I previously announced on KISS MASK's Facebook page, today is the last day KISS MASK will be an active webpage. My life's journey has taken a sharp turn and I can no longer devote 150% to KISS MASK. It wouldn't be fair to keep MASK going, for our reader's and for myself, just for the sake of just "keeping it going."

I want to thank everyone who has supported KISS MASK over the year's - in print back in the 1980's and 1990's and in 2008 when KISS MASK was reborn as a webpage as you see it today.

So, again, thank you for everything. See you at the KISS shows in the near future.

Stay well, stay safe and stay a KISS fan!

Best Wishes,
Frank Hagan

2 comments:

Javier Caraballo said...

A pity that I read your site all days, I wish you well.

Javier

From , Kiss Army Uruguay!!!!

http://kissarmyuruguay.blogspot.com/

Javier Caraballo said...

A pity that I read your site all days, I wish you well.

Javier

From Kiss Army Uruguay.

http://kissarmyuruguay.blogspot.com/