Monday, March 18, 2013

You Never Know...

If KISS MASK will and when it will make a return. I have received an enormous amount of emails questioning KISS MASK making a return. At this point, I must take care of my ailing father. He needs me. That is the reason I decided to close KISS MASK.

You're thrown curve balls in your life and you must do what you have to do.
The overwhelming amount of emails have taken me by much surprise. Will KISS MASK come back?

Well, I've always said "never say never." And your input has made me re-think about the future of KISS MASK. I do not want to be one of those KISS sites that is only active when KISS is on tour. I don't want KISS MASK to be a webzine that can't be dedicated 100% to it's readership.

So, right now, I will call it a break and we'll see where we are at in the weeks ahead.

Thank you for all of your emails and input.

- Frank

No comments: