Saturday, October 9, 2010

Peter Criss on 'Friday Night Rocks' Audio

Peter Criss appeared on Eddie Trunk's 'Friday Night Rocks' last night. Peter discusses being a grandfather, his long awaited rock album (which was reported here first back in August 2009) and the Cancer Walk on October 17 in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ.


Celebrating More Birthdays
from PeterCriss.net
On October 17th I will be walking for the American Cancer Society, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ. I would love for you to join me in this walk to help Save lives and bring awareness to Men and Women about this disease. I am going to join Nurse Betty's Team BosomBuddies/TwinPeaks. She is an awesome woman who dedicates her life to helping Men and Women with this disease. To register and join our team Click Link below, if you can't walk with us please make a donation for support. If you want to support Me as a Walker, after you Click Link below Click My Name. As a Breast Cancer Survivor I THANK YOU!!! So register and walk 3.1 miles with me on Sunday, October 17th. The walk starts at 10:00 am, speeches start at 8:00 am. Hope you will support our team!!!
God Bless,Peter Criss
go to http://www.petercriss.net/ for details.

No comments: