Sunday, September 13, 2009

PETER CRISS RECORDING NEW ALBUM

PETER CRISS WORKING ON NEW RECORD
(Kiss Mask Webzine)
As previously reported here, in an exclusive Kiss Mask interview with ex-Frehley's Comet guitarist andvocalist Richie Scarlet, Peter Criss is recording a new album.
In an interview I did with Peter last summer to promote his album, One For All, he revealed to me that his next album would be a rock album.
Appearently, Peter has been recording and recorded
tracks during the month of July. The yet untitled
album is expected for release April 2010.
Check out Peter's website-
Here's an excerpt from Richie's interview on Peter's new album-
Q: What do you think of Kiss recording a new record?
A: If you wanna' go back to the original Kiss - I was with Peter Criss almost two weeks ago. I just cut ten tracks on bass. Angel, his original bass player had all the guitars done. So, I came down, did bass on ten tracks for his new album which is going to be released in April 2010. It's a great rock and roll record. I can't tell you how much fun we had for three days. It's kind of ironic going from Ace to Peter - the two rebels of Kiss. They were the attitude of Kiss.

No comments: