Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bruce Kulick Announces Chile, Argentina Appearences in March 2011

Bruce Kulick has announced on his website that he'll be appearing in Chile and Argentina.

"I am excited to announce some new information regarding my upcoming trip in March to Argentina, as well as an appearance in Chile. Along with my friend Sebastian Gava, I will be performing two confirmed shows in Argentina. March 11th will be a huge night in Buenos Aires, as it has been TOO long since I returned to that great city. Then on March 12th I will be in Rosario. You can check Kiss Army Argentina for more info. I will then be flying to Santiago, Chile to do a show at Club 334 on March 16th. Further info on the Chile show will be posted on the Kiss Army Chile site.


"I am really looking forward to seeing my fans in Argentina and Chile, and please remember I will be looking to visit some other South American countries as well this year.

"I sense some 'Crazy Crazy Nights' in South America coming in March!"

No comments: