Sunday, March 1, 2009

PAUL STANLEY - "I DON'T LIVE BY ANYONE ELSE'S SENSE OF WHAT MY BOUNDARIES SHOULD BE"

By Ben Johnson/silive.com
Critics, it's time to shake in your platform boots. Rock 'n' roll's 'Starchild" doesn't put on his leather or smear his palette to impress you.
"I don't live by anybody else's sense of what my boundaries should be, or what their expectations or limitations might be, so whether it was doing 'Phantom of the Opera' or painting, or KISS, it's all things that I look at and find appealing," says KISS guitarist Paul Stanley, who will make special appearances with his paintings at two galleries in New Jersey this weekend. "What the art world thinks honestly has no more impact on me than what the music world thinks. It's what the people think."
Read the rest at: http://www.silive.com/entertainment/music/index.ssf/2009/02/kiss_cofounder_paul_stanley_is.html

No comments: