Thursday, March 4, 2010

MY FIRST KISS CONCERT:WILDWOOD, NJ 7/23/75

MY FIRST KISS!
Here are images of my very first KISS concert at the Wildwood Convention Center, July 23, 1975. This show changed my life. I was astounded as to what I experienced coming from that stage that night! Leaving the hall that night, the smoke clouds that billowed onto the boardwalk, gave the sense (especially to those walking pass on the boards that night) that the hall was on fire. And indeed, the hall was on fire that night... with KISS! That night was the beginning for me and now with over 120 KISS shows under my belt, they still rock as hard and better than any other rock band before or since! Though the album KISS ALIVE! was being recorded there, history has it that "Black Diamond" was the only song used from this show to end up on the legendary album.
by J. Frank Hagan.
photos by Jeff Mazzola.

No comments: