Monday, July 6, 2009

A SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM GENE SIMMONS

BEWARE OF THE FAKE(S) GENE SIMMONS ON THE INTERNET-THERE'S ONLY ONE GENE!
(from GeneSimmons.com)
A word of advice Re: the INTERNET: Don't believe everything you read.

Recently, more than a few fake Gene Simmons sites have reported on my activities: Mostly, they are false. And needless to say, so are the fake Gene Simmons'.

Additionally, there have been stories about me posted on Facebook and Twitter that are likewise false. Nor have I been in places that have reported seeing me. And some of the fotos purported to be me, are not (check out our letter page for one of 'em)...

There have been bars that have reported seeing me drunk. I don't drink, have never been drunk in my life and usually don't go to bars -- unless I'm there to see a band. There have been concerts I've supposedly attended -- difficult to do when I'm at the other end of the country. And, a host of other crazy stories, including children I've supposedly sired. When our legal team offers to take DNA tests and informs these people that we would take full legal action for any frivolous claims, defamation of character and slander -- translation, we will sue you to the grave and beyond, Surprise!!! They disappear.

In short, unless you hear it from me, it ain't so.
- GENE SIMMONS

No comments: