Thursday, August 19, 2010

Have A Kiss Summer Tour Story To Tell?

The KISS MASK Wants You!
The Hottest Show On Earth and the Hottest Fans in the world!
Have a Kiss experience you'd like to share? Did you do the Kiss Meet & Greet? Or meet Kiss at the hotel? Did something cool happen to you at the Kiss show you saw? Send your stories and experiences from the Kiss shows you've been to. Send your submissions to Kissmask8895@aol.com and we'll post them on the Kiss Mask. Be sure to put KISS SHOW in your subject matter. Photos are welcome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw KISS for the 18th time on 8/19/2010 at Ct's Mohegan Sun Arena. It was an incredible show from the set-list to the patriotism! My quick story is; when Paul came over to my side of the stage (3rd row off the floor,on the side) and I was literally 10 feet from him. I was showing him my "Rose" Tattoo that I got in his honor back in 1992. I was pointing it out and he acknowledged me and flipped me a few picks along with a few thumbs up! It was a great moment for me, since I have been a fan since 1976 when I was 8 years old! Anyway, Kiss never fails to impress and if you can catch this tour do yourself a favor and go!

Unknown said...

Well said. Your comment has been posted on the KISS MASK!!

These shows this summer, as the attendance shows, have been the best Kiss shows in awhile.
The Hottest Show On Earth is doing so well--- I see Kiss getting even bigger from here.